gas for frfr again

Roadrunner

Power User
Ok....
who have expirience with both Matrix and xitone frfr cabs?
Going to europe soon, its an option for a new Matrix cab but its much more expensive than the xitone one [emoji17]

Xitone is great. I live near Mick, the owner. Last night him and I modded my VHT fatbottom 2x12 with his speaker setup and crossovers. I had an eargasm.

Last edited:
Ok....
who have expirience with both Matrix and xitone frfr cabs?
Going to europe soon, its an option for a new Matrix cab but its much more expensive than the xitone one [emoji17]

How soon is soon? :) Also, what are you looking for? I do have one cab in stock that can ship quickly... a 2x12 with all the bells and whistles! Send me a note to xitonecabs@gmail.com if you are interested in that or if you have something different in mind and we can go from there!

contact xitone directly. good dealz to be had. but long waiting list.

True, longer waiting list than I'd like for sure but I'm getting it whittled down! :) It is a double-edged sword!

Xitone is great. I live near Mick, the owner. Last night him and I modded my VHT fatbottom 2x12 with his speaker setup and crossovers. I had an eargasm.

It was great to meet you and your son last night Jvstrat! That VHT did sound really good though!!!! :D:D:D

contact xitone directly. good dealz to be had. but long waiting list.

Thought to update..
As suggested here I have contacted Mick which was SUPER friendly and informative, I e-mailed him around 10000000000000000000000 questions and small customization request.
Mick was VERY patient with me and fast with answers and frankly said YES for everything I asked for.
So, I have ordered 2 traditional looking passive frfr cabs to run with my Matrix GT1000FX.
Thanks Mick, can't wait to try them.

Back
Top Bottom