• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Gary Moore pre set request!

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
By the way Gary had MANY other killer songs besides 'Still got the blues' :dizzy:

Umbrella man
Power of the blues
Oh pretty woman
Preacher man blues ect.

Any many many others. Killer riffs and hooks!

rickster71

Experienced
your right , so start making presets for them and share like the rest of us ;) I have done my part. I share quite often.

By the way Gary had MANY other killer songs besides 'Still got the blues' :dizzy:

Umbrella man
Power of the blues
Oh pretty woman
Preacher man blues ect.

Any many many others. Killer riffs and hooks!

Harm

Inspired
OK, thx, that's a pitty because I'm looking for a Still got the blues preset. The closest I get now is with a Brit JVM OD2 and a T808OD in front. But to be honest: it sounds not bad, but no cigar yet.

Leon Todd has a video up where he builds an slo 100 preset it really is awesome and if I recall correctly that's what Gary uses live too. I use the preset a lot. Just EQ to match your guitar to Gary's sound and add delay. (Steal from another preset haha)

Good luck, Harm

Top Bottom