Gary Moore long sustain with FM3

Eternal sustain with with this little vibration driver. And it is almost silent.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32899627806.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.494e4c4doklxJl

I have attached it with double tape to the Fender Fatfinger

View attachment 87271
View attachment 87272

It doesn't remove one of the dead notes at the Suhr, though. I am sick of dead notes at expensive guitars :mad:
What kind of amplifier are you using for this speaker? Where is it located (amplifier), diagram. Is there enough power to pump from the headphone jack in Axe II?

What kind of amplifier are you using for this speaker? Where is it located (amplifier), diagram. Is there enough power to pump from the headphone jack in Axe II?

I am using a small Practical Devices XM6 headphone amp. I guess that the Axe-FX III headphone output would be enough, but I haven't tried it because I need to use the headphones.

This driver supports 3W though, so a more powerful amplifier would also be suitabe

I am using a small Practical Devices XM6 headphone amp. I guess that the Axe-FX III headphone output would be enough, but I haven't tried it because I need to use the headphones.

This driver supports 3W though, so a more powerful amplifier would also be suitabe
Thanks! This is good news as you don't have to spend a lot on experimentation. It remains to figure out what to do with the wire from the speaker - back through the back, strap and to the guitar cable? Or forward to a type of microphone stand. Have you used EQ in front of the speaker amplifier for feedback. Thanks again. English is not my native language. All claims for understanding to Google translator :)

Thanks! This is good news as you don't have to spend a lot on experimentation. It remains to figure out what to do with the wire from the speaker - back through the back, strap and to the guitar cable? Or forward to a type of microphone stand. Have you used EQ in front of the speaker amplifier for feedback. Thanks again. English is not my native language. All claims for understanding to Google translator :)

I am using a thin and light wire running from the amplifier to the transducer installed at the fatfinger.

20210826_105821.jpg

I am using a parametric EQ to fine tune the signal. No formula, just by trial-and-error

Back
Top Bottom