FM3 Presets Gapless and smooth switching / crossfade between 'presets' - it's possible. Work in progress update!

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey folks! Sukh here from ZenRigs.

Since I created the Ultimate Preset Pack for the Axe FX III, featuring Morphing presets that allow you to smoothly transition from one tone to another just by rocking an expression pedal, I've been asked many times if it would be possible to achieve the same for the FM3. Many were worried the FM3 just didn't have the horsepower to pull it off, particularly as it doesn't support dual amp blocks in a preset.

Well, I've been very kindly loaned an FM3 and am pleased to say it is very possible and is sounding bloody marvellous! I've been seriously impressed with how much you can get into a single preset on the FM3 - you just need to approach it with the right mind-set.

Anyway, enough jibber-jabber. Here's a little video showing you how this is sounding so far and how things are progressing.

More details as I get closer to releasing these through www.ZenRigs.com

If you'd like to be notified when they're ready, drop me an email at Sukh@ZenRigs.com and I'll add you to the mailing list.

Cheers! Sukh

Back
Top Bottom