Gal or guy?

From my perspective, a lot of these shredders are not human - they are machines.
This is more true than one might think. Motor skill required for fast, clean shredding physically can’t be controlled directly by brain in real time. So chunks of it get learned by the spinal cord and offloaded there during playing. That’s why fine, fast motor skills are so hard to learn, and why “normal” people rarely excel at them, and why shredding has to be “mindless”. Your brain only gets involved per a group of notes, in a fire and forget fashion.

Why question the OP then?
For exactly the reason I said: I see nothing in that video that would make me question the gender of the guitarist. Also, as in my original question, why do we care? You either like the playing or you don't - gender has no bearing on music.

For exactly the reason I said: I see nothing in that video that would make me question the gender of the guitarist. Also, as in my original question, why do we care? You either like the playing or you don't - gender has no bearing on music.
Oh, I forgot we’re living in the age where we aren’t allowed to ask about gender anymore. You, in particular, were given my explanation to the question in the first place.

Oh, I forgot we’re living in the age where we aren’t allowed to ask about gender anymore. You, in particular, were given my explanation to the question in the first place.
My reply was to somebody else who obviously didn't read your explanation, not to you.

Back
Top Bottom