Gal or guy?

Maybe s/he is both? You never know these days. I do know one thing though, once this beervirus is history I will never EVER click on a video or picture that has a face mask in it ever again.

As for the song, Jake E. Lee is such an underrated guitar player and while this song appears fairly simple, it's full of tiny little frills and licks that make it way more complicated.

I do know one thing though, once this beervirus is history I will never EVER click on a video or picture that has a face mask in it ever again.
That assumes it ever is history. If we don't vaccinate widely enough to achieve herd immunity soon, it's only a matter of time before we see a mutated strain that the vaccine wont protect against. We got lucky that the new strain out of London is simply more infectious, but the vaccine can still block it. We might not be so lucky next time. People haven't been taking it seriously enough from the jump, and that doesn't seem to have changed despite the bodies left in its wake.

Maybe s/he is both? You never know these days. I do know one thing though, once this beervirus is history I will never EVER click on a video or picture that has a face mask in it ever again.

As for the song, Jake E. Lee is such an underrated guitar player and while this song appears fairly simple, it's full of tiny little frills and licks that make it way more complicated.
Jake E Lee is SERIOUSLY underrated

Jake E Lee is SERIOUSLY underrated
Damn, not sure about the gender but they nailed Jake's tone and riffs!
I agree, very impressive on all fronts

Eeeooo - Man hands.... I mean ... just a genderless blob like the rest of us.
Thanks
Pauly

That assumes it ever is history. If we don't vaccinate widely enough to achieve herd immunity soon, it's only a matter of time before we see a mutated strain that the vaccine wont protect against. We got lucky that the new strain out of London is simply more infectious, but the vaccine can still block it. We might not be so lucky next time. People haven't been taking it seriously enough from the jump, and that doesn't seem to have changed despite the bodies left in its wake.
Well, even if it does get worse we can't close down everything and barricade ourselves in our homes forever. Gotta pickup normal life at some point. Somebody has to work and put food on the table again, the government can't pay for things forever with printed money. Even in times of war there is a need for normalcy to return. When the Bosnian capital of Sarajevo was besieged for three years and artillery and snipers terrorized its inhabitants they still tried to have normal life by doing normal things again. Like going to concerts.

And I intensely dislike the narrative that if you question the way this disease is being handled you're automatically a denier or not taking it serious. It's the oldest trick in the rule book of rulers, divide and conquer.
We need to worry about that why?
Cause its fun to speculate?

Ok... Nothing in the video even raises the question to me.
FYI, there are shredders just about everywhere in Japan. Many use a gimmick to distinguish themselves from the others. A popular deviation is posing as a female because they tend to stick out among the crowded field.

Which brings me back to my original question.

Back
Top Bottom