Gag bag for MFC?

Wildwind

Experienced
Gig bag for MFC?

Does one exist? I tried the custom bag thing at Sweetwater, nothing came all that close (either too tight or way too loose). I don't need or want a road case, nor do I want to spend major bucks.

Last edited:
Been using my old Pox XT Live gig bag for the MFC and it works great - nice side pocket for cables - room for a exp pedal or 2 (depending on pedal) - bout $50

A cheap $30 briefcase works great.
2012_08_25_15_50_19_619.jpg

Yeah, I thought about a briefcase, like a nylon one. But I like your idea too and will give it some thought.

Right now I'm using my old HD500 bag, which fits the Mission as well (though that usually stays behind, don't need it at home). It's actually a Boss GT bag from GT Central, very nice item if you can see past the Boss/GT Central stitching. I'm looking for something like that but sized for the MFC.

I'll keep the briefcase/laptop case idea in mind, though. Thanks guys.

Greg

I bought a rolling computer bag. It has a place for my MFC-101, and wires, pedals, etc. I think it is a Targus. Built like a tank, and works great. It was less than $50.

My XTL bag fits my MFC & one Mission pedal perfectly. The external pouch has room for another Mission pedal and some cables.

Currently, I'm using a PT-Pro so I can keep everything set up. Just pull it out fo the bag and hook up the Cat 5 cable. Easy peasy.

My LF pro fits nicely into a Boss LS6 (GT6) bag, I think the MFC is just a bit smaller and might fit. Comes with some velcro padding to pad the sides if it doesn't fit/adds protection.

Back
Top Bottom