• April 2011

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • May 2011

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • June 2011

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters
hi guys,

from what i know / i guess, i would not take the poll too seriously (for the good or the bad). what can be cautiously guessed from the poll is a rough ratio of the "pre-announcement" orders (before may, 8th) in relation to the "post-announcement" orders. the actual numbers, as far as i can guess / as far as i can deduce from what i've read here and alswhere are much higher. at the end of may the g66 waiting list was "much larger than 1000" (quote from g66) and as far as i remember from past researches in the forum (i've been following the "whining"/"stop whining" and "cliff should / should not do xyz" and "(*tearfully*) thank you cliff for saying (<some subject predicate object sentence>)" stuff for about half a year now) the difference in g66 order-confirmation-numbers from november 2010 to april 2011 alone is about 400-500. while nobody knows for shure how these order-confirmation-numbers map to the actual orders, at least they allow a semi-educated guess about the real numbers involved.

as the situation is how it (very very probably, next to certainty) is
(--cliff and the rest of the fas team (thank you guys for the hard (over-)time you are probably putting into this thing over the last 4 months!) doing their very best to produce as many units as possible (why wouldn't they?),
--certainly no conspiracies going on. if fas had enough units they would sell them to anybody who would want one (no matter whether european or australian or russian or from whereever).
--fas waiting for parts and having no real information considering delivery dates from their suppliers,
--g66 being absolutely polite and helpful and telling what they know / what they can safely say (from a business tactis perspective) and cannot do much about their situation)
and how it probably is (considering all the contributions in the forum and elsewhere weighted with an estimated credibility score for the respective contributors)
(--fas probably providing slightly more units for the us web-shop for 2599 usd than for g66 and other overseas distributors (because presumably fas earn more from a unit sold for 2599 usd than from a unit going overseas, since they probably will have made delivery contracts BEFORE the frenzy at considerably lower prices per unit for the distributors),
--cliff still being unnerved by all the criticism and unwanted advice (which probably is partly due to the severe stress he is / was exposed to)
--fas providing any info they have concerning delivery prospects to their distributors (why wouldn't they?)
--g66 and the other distributors providing any positive info they have to their cutomers (why should they hold back that positive info?))
the only thing that is left to us in europe and other non-us countries from my perspective is
--wait
--PERHAPS take the freedom to POLITELY ask cliff in this forum to SOONER deliver MORE units overseas once the parts that are currently missing arrive

asking g66 or fas to also freely provide the "negative" info they possibly have is probably a bit naive from a business perspective.

nice greetings
dumbleg.

Last edited:
8th May for me - announcement day.

The hardest part isnt the wait as such, its keeping the money Ive got ready for the AFX2

May 9th 17:59 for me. The same day I sold my standard, which sucks. Had to buy some inexpensive gear for the time being.. But anyway, I just opened another account for myself and put the money there. It's a bit easier to not spend it that way, imo.

No. Ordered 24 of Dec. 2010 - information by G66 last week - end of September.

So far no news and nothing on Twitter.

28, October: Axe-Fx II shipment now on its way - those receiving one from this shipment have been informed.
29, October: Next Axe-Fx II shipment should be ready soon – those receiving one from the next shipment have been informed.

Has anyone received the good news?

May 9th 8.50 AM for me so far nothing as well i also paid for it as the Xchange rate was good at the time.
If i could change my mind and get my money back i would get one from US as it would probably cost me the same and i would have it "pronto".

May 9th 8.50 AM for me so far nothing as well i also paid for it as the Xchange rate was good at the time.
If i could change my mind and get my money back i would get one from US as it would probably cost me the same and i would have it "pronto".

I got my notification this morning. I ordered late March

Where the deliveries up to now ? Think some people in ordered in March been promised theirs.

Anyone in April had one yet ? or an email informing them of their delivery date ?

Just wondering where we are at, don't wanna start WWIII :lol

Where the deliveries up to now ? Think some people in ordered in March been promised theirs.

Anyone in April had one yet ? or an email informing them of their delivery date ?

Just wondering where we are at, don't wanna start WWIII :lol

That's just silly, as people in the states that come on in June have gotten their coupons, and G66 haven't been able to deliver the EU guys who ordered i January. That's a 5 month advance for US guys. Not exactly fair...

Last edited:
i ordered on january 29th, and got an email from g66 a few weeks ago about "probably" being included in the shipment g66 expects to be sent to them this friday (18th).

So, mine was ordered on 29th may w/ #4827 ... Should I expect it w/ Santa Claus ( :lol ) or am I obviously too enthusiast ? :?

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect anything before February/March (2012...lol) for Euros who ordered sometime in May...2011.
Hopefully I'm wrong...

First post! :)
Got on the list 2 or 3 days ago.
Promised myself not to check my email but I end up doing every 5min or so lol :)

How's the back log? I heard that the shipments in feb took care of pretty much everyone in December/January.

True?False?

Good thing is: have months to actually get my chops up to the quality of the gear :)

Back
Top Bottom