Votes: 5 4.5%
  • May 2011

Votes: 55 49.1%
  • June 2011

Votes: 19 17.0%

• Total voters

Mork

Hi Folks,

Thought I'd set this up for the guys on the site who like playing the waiting game and have been for some time now.
Simple poll question to the guys who are on the G66 list. I got on it back in March.

When did you join it?

Should put things into perspective for the F5 gangs ;)

Last edited:
December 9th, 2010 here. Havent heard a thing from Sussi since her letting me know what the countdown was for when it ended. But sure am excited ! I guess it all depends on the size of the first batch that makes it to EU !

I'm on the list. Only since a week or so ago when I decided to sell the ultra. Sussi reckons about 10 weeks for me.

December 9th, 2010 here. Havent heard a thing from Sussi since her letting me know what the countdown was for when it ended. But sure am excited ! I guess it all depends on the size of the first batch that makes it to EU !

Hang in there Dave. I reckon a lot of the 2010 guys will be getting very happy in the next 2 weeks. I also reckon it will be a closer to Xmas for me and I'm cool with that so anything sooner would be a bonus.

hi there,

i´m an december guy.
and i hate to wait.
all this: you can see it but dont thouch it; you can thouch but not taste, you can tast but not eat ...
realy hoped so much that the countDown was for something that realy exist (at that time).

i dont understand this kind of marketing.
in my eyes - bad game.

greetz BD

hurgry for moe videos

Judging by the votes so far it looks like FAS will only need to send 22 over to G66 to cover the backlog ;) Somehow I think that might not be accurate.

Hang in there Dave. I reckon a lot of the 2010 guys will be getting very happy in the next 2 weeks. I also reckon it will be a closer to Xmas for me and I'm cool with that so anything sooner would be a bonus.

Hi Mork
I am another Wales based guitarist waiting for an Axe 2. Sussi told me that I would get mine in July. I went on the list in March too. How come you think it's going to be nearer Xmas? Sussi said 500 units would cone in June and 500 in July. That should take care of the Eurozone defecit! Although it wont cure Greeces ills! Do u think she was being optimistic about the supply and hence maybe your prediction is more realistic?
Cheers James

Hi James good to see another Welshy on the site. Yeah Sussi told me the same. Don't listen to me mate my prediction about Xmas is only based on if I get one before then I will be over the moon, but If it takes until the end of the year I will be happy with that as well. It's all about managing expectations. If that doesn't happen and I'm still Axeless then the nice Tom Anderson guitar that I've had my eye on for a while will be getting bought instead.

Sussi told me that once the first batch come in she will be able to give a more focused date for when I would likely have mine. She guessed that it would 6 weeks after the first lot arrive at G66.

Rgds
Mork

I only joined the g66 waiting list 2 weeks ago and Sussi told me that I should expect the axe at about 3months time. I'm actually pretty worried cause I'm from Greece and I don't know what tomorrow brings (with all the crisis and the corrupt politicians). Plus I had to sell my axe fx standard to fund the axe fx II and since I don't have a backup rig, I'm left without an amp (and for the next 3 months if everything goes as Sussi said).
So yeah, I'm a bit worried...

Not to lower the mood but to give people a more realistic outlook on things, maybe an EU poll on when the units were projected and when they actually arrived ? When I placed my order with G66, the Axe II wasnt even on the horizon ! I put myself down for an Ultra and MFC-101 and was told they could supply my unit in 4-6 weeks. Since it's been pushing 29 weeks maybe my case is isolated and I just had bad luck but would love to hear from people who ordered from them and actually got their units delivered within the timeframe they were quoted. A clarification on the batch sizes would be great too since we've heard 500 units in the first batch and 500 in the 2nd ( both for June !! ) but also " only 25 " and obviously again, the difference is huge.

When I got my standard, it only took them 1 week. But they did have the item in stock. Now we have to wait for the axe II to be in stock, before they actually start sending them out. I don't mind waiting. If it wasn't for the crisis and the fact that I'm from Greece, I wouldn't care less about waiting...

Not to lower the mood but to give people a more realistic outlook on things, maybe an EU poll on when the units were projected and when they actually arrived ? When I placed my order with G66, the Axe II wasnt even on the horizon ! I put myself down for an Ultra and MFC-101 and was told they could supply my unit in 4-6 weeks. Since it's been pushing 29 weeks maybe my case is isolated and I just had bad luck but would love to hear from people who ordered from them and actually got their units delivered within the timeframe they were quoted. A clarification on the batch sizes would be great too since we've heard 500 units in the first batch and 500 in the 2nd ( both for June !! ) but also " only 25 " and obviously again, the difference is huge.

Don't know exactly the quantities for the EU market, but from what Sussi told me the first units will ship in 1-2 weeks (I think you will be of the first ones), and mine after 8 weeks from the first ones.
My order number is: 4493, May 9 2011.
Do you guys also remember your order number? So maybe we can have a partial number of units in list (excluding MFC 101 and Atomic Amps orders)

Brick_top in the post above I write all my info. I mailed her a couple of days ago, and that is what she told me. What's your order number?

Back
Top Bottom