G66 UK

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
G66, our long time distributor and dealer for Europe, has announced the formation of a new subsidiary in the UK. Here is their press release:

https://www.g66.eu/en/g66-uk

Flensburg, Germany – February 2023 – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Flensburg based G66 GmbH has announced the formation of G66 UK Ltd; a dedicated UK-based sales facility for the distribution of Fractal Audio Systems products direct to the UK market.

Established in 2006, G66 has been the exclusive distributor for Fractal Audio products across Europe since Fractal launched their first Axe-Fx processor in 2007. Continuing advances in Fractal’s amp-modelling and effects-processing technology has resulted in a “who’s who” of worldclass musicians integrating Fractal’s solutions into their live and studio rigs for their ability to deliver authentic tubelike amp tone and feel as well as studio quality effects. Fractal boasts some of the biggest names on the planet in their artist roster including Metallica, Joe Satriani, Guthrie Govan, Steve Vai, Devin Townsend, Bryan Adams, Dweezil Zappa, Alex Lifeson and John Petrucci to name just a few.

With Fractal Audio’s steady rise in becoming a global brand that’s widely regarded as the leader in the field of authentic guitar and bass amp simulation, G66 has grown along with the expanding European user base and has now established a dedicated UK-based subsidiary to serve the fastgrowing UK market.

G66 has appointed SaaS industry veteran Sukh Ryatt as Managing Director of the UK operation, which is based in Northumberland. As well as being an experienced C-level executive, Sukh also happens to be a gigging guitarist, published recording artist and long-time Fractal user, bringing a broad range of experience to the company.

Jacques Isler, Managing Director of G66 GmbH said “Our goal has always been to provide the best possible customer experience above all else, and establishing a UK operation allows us to achieve this for our UK customers. By doing this, we’ve taken away all the hassle associated with buying from post-Brexit Europe and can finally offer UK-based next day shipping and faster service for UK customers. This has come at the right time, as we are seeing more and more of our UK friends learning about and moving to Fractal’s ground-breaking products since the launch of the hotly anticipated FM9 floor-based modeller. We’re delighted to be able to give our UK customers the highest level of service that is now possible with G66 UK up and running, and equally glad to have Sukh on board!”

G66 GmbH will continue to distribute Fractal products for the rest of Europe from their Flensburg facility.

https://www.g66.eu/en/g66-uk

They've been up and running for a while and I got my FM9 through G66 Blighty last year

Faultless service just as good as G66 Europe

Yeah, I am also surprised that they now present it as something new. Awesome though and I wish them all the best with it.
Not presenting it as something new mate - just had too much going on - mainly since the FM9 launch - to formally announce it (it has only just now gone to the press etc). Obviously a lot of folks here knew already, but it wasn’t publicised as such. Got to get the word out!

Thank you
Sukh

What a fantastic choice of person for the MD of UK Distribution. Sukh was the one user on here that really helped me with advice and information as I entered the World of Fractal ownership. I have not met Sukh personally, but his online helpful skills will be a great asset to Fractal Audio. When the time comes, and change over from my trusty AX8 I know I will be in confident hands when I (eventually) make the call, and or send the e-mail to place an order.
Well done Mr. Ryatt, I am feeling proud for you!

Brett

What a fantastic choice of person for the MD of UK Distribution. Sukh was the one user on here that really helped me with advice and information as I entered the World of Fractal ownership. I have not met Sukh personally, but his online helpful skills will be a great asset to Fractal Audio. When the time comes, and change over from my trusty AX8 I know I will be in confident hands when I (eventually) make the call, and or send the e-mail to place an order.
Well done Mr. Ryatt, I am feeling proud for you!

Brett

Ah, bless you Brett - that's really kind of you. Hope you're keeping well my friend!!

Sukh

Ah, bless you Brett - that's really kind of you. Hope you're keeping well my friend!!

Sukh
Thank you Sukh for your lovely reply. I am keeping well and hope that you are too. I am subscribed to your YT channel and hope that you may progress to being Northumberland's answer to Cooper Carter with some cool G66 demos and sound ideas. If anybody can do Fractal justice it is you!

Good luck with things.

Brett

Back
Top Bottom