G66 Customer Service is second to NONE.

+1

Couldn't agree more - G66 supplied my AxeII back in March and the MFC earlier this month - top class company and genuinely nice people...

Not to do G66 a disservice, but if they dont have them in stock, why not order direct from Matrix?
You're right, but...
1. Confidence, i did deals with then in the past with superb results
2. Support, they have support people at the city were i live
3. Chocolates,... They send chocolates as a gift
3. Exchange, pounds to euros, sometimes i had problems with this and deals become problematic for pennies

Anyway is a good idea, thanks... If g66 q12a stock keep as it is now, it'll be the only way

So my unit is about 5 months out of warranty and I thought "what the heck, I might "upgrade" the fan to a quieter one, now that warranty voiding is no longer applicable.

I messaged Sussi at 9pm my time, 10pm hers asking about a suitable fan to purchase of my own accord. Not only did she reply within 5 mins, but they're shipping me a replacement FREE OF CHARGE.

What the heck do you say to that? Thanks? Thank you seems so inadequate sometimes.

Any way, props to Sussi and all the guys at G66 (European distributor) for their hard work and dedication. They are a sterling reflection of Fractal and their principles.

That's awesome! Let us know how you like the replacement fan.

I do not know what brand the replacement fan is, but I'll do a thread with photos and a video of the before and after. She said that it would be a straight swap for the stock fan, so I think it might be a Revoltec 60mm

As a Dane, I'm used to "OK" customer service from Thomann or english outlets. But Sussi and who are behind her has both a professional and "humanly" approach to customer care. As I sense, G66 have no problems with getting new buyers, their net income must be "smiling all the way to the bankers". When this happens, companies often leave their customers after the first buy. But, man, this is not the case here.
Again i think, that this have a lot to do with the mind-set behind Fractal Audio.

How many times have you invested in an expensive Sony or Samsung product and after a month been left in a shower of bad excuses, dodgy sales-people etc. etc. at the counter.

PC World/Currys in the UK are notorious for that, which is why I buy my Apple products from KRCS and never worry about crap after sales support ever again.

Let me chime in to sing their praise, too.
Over the years I've ordered an Ultra, two Atomics, the II and an MFC from G66 and it has always been a pleasure to deal with them. In my case Jacques.

AND Jochen from Tech Support is flat out amazing. He answered my stupidest tech questions within hours, be it weekends or even during his holidays.

Too bad they don't disitribute Atomics products any longer.

They didn't know that I'm Diabetic. They sent me chocolates and I didn't get the benefit. My wife soon saw to that.

Couldn't agree more with the OP. And Sussi is just awesome, a real class act. I was offered the best deal ever possible on a gen 1 MFC and they even gave me a few extra goodies for free. Shipping was lightning fast as well.
No doubt I'm gonna be a returning customer.

THE best company i dealt with, i bought 4 fratomics , one ultra , 2 axe 2 and a fmc there and the service with every order is fantastic. 3 times they send me replacement parts which were out of warranty for free! Ow yeah Sussi is great also :)

indeed! way back I bought my Ultra 2nd hand. Bought MFC from G66, fast reply on any pre-order questions, fast pretty cheap flat-rate shipping from Germany to Hong Kong.

Rock n Roll!!

If I ever get to meet her, Sussi will get a big fat hug from me whether she wants one or not. Her communication has been nothing other than heartwarming.

Stupidest thing atomic ever did was move away from G66. AFAICT.

What struck me is that they (as far as I know) dont "surf" around on any forum or social networks...
just minding their own business and keep on delivering

I like that... I am an old guy...

well well.. back to my whiskey ;)

Back
Top Bottom