G66 Customer Service is second to NONE.

Fabio KTG

Fractal Fanatic
So my unit is about 5 months out of warranty and I thought "what the heck, I might "upgrade" the fan to a quieter one, now that warranty voiding is no longer applicable.

I messaged Sussi at 9pm my time, 10pm hers asking about a suitable fan to purchase of my own accord. Not only did she reply within 5 mins, but they're shipping me a replacement FREE OF CHARGE.

What the heck do you say to that? Thanks? Thank you seems so inadequate sometimes.

Any way, props to Sussi and all the guys at G66 (European distributor) for their hard work and dedication. They are a sterling reflection of Fractal and their principles.

G66's service is truly fantastic. The service I got when ordering my MFC was absolutely first class. I cannot sing their praises enough.

I've had an Ultra, 2 and MFC from them over the years and they've always kept prompt and professional service above and beyond expectation, even with stupid questions like "Is it here yet?".

It's a pity they are continuously run out of Matrix Q12A... but I agree: their service is amazing

Fractal's Distributors do reflect well on them. I only have good things to say about Independent Music here in Australia.

Yes they provide the best customer support I ever met !
Not enough words to thank those people...When I was " down and out"
that means my Ultra just got fried and in two days I should be on stage to perform
in 24 h they send and I had that " eprom " stuff right to my door !!!
asking NO money at all ...!
Thank you Sussi and G66 !

It's been said many times before, but absolutely bears repeating - the G66 service is indeed sublime and second to none.

When I used the Ultra it locked up and the screen froze with a lot of vertical black bars on it.
I phoned Sussi, and she sent me a packing box (as I had thrown mine away), they repaired it within 24 hours AND changed the display for a new brighter AND and replaced the fan to a more silent one, returned the Ultra to my door, so I had it back in a matter of days - ALL FREE OF CHARGE.

Sublime service, best I've ever had.

Wholeheartedly agree. I had lost my tweeter level knob of my Atomic Reactor FR during transport a couple of days before I placed the order for my Axe FX II. However, my Atomic was bought second-hand, didn't have anything to do with G66. Still, when I ordered the Axe I also asked if they had any spare knobs lying around which they could send to me and what the additional cost of that might be. Within a few hours I had a reply from Sussi that they'd include a knob in my order, free of charge.

I'd say that's pretty awesome service.

Back
Top Bottom