G66 appreciation

thunder100

Inspired
dear Community

my US AXE FX II died recently@irmware upgrade-->needed EPROM-->did not work.So big ?????

But G66 even I did not buy there (DANKE JOCHEN) they said they take a look but I have to pay(you have to pay acually everywhere).

Then came the return was something simple-->we charge nothing

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

MORE then perfect customerservice here in Europe following the unprcedented one at Fractal (where do you else get the free firmware upgrades with all the new amps?

THANKS

Roland

I want to thank G66 and especially Ole Madsen Braun, for the efficiency and speed in solving my problem with Matrix GT1000FX. Thank you so much!!!!!
Thanks thanks thanks again!!!!!!

Reactions: Ole
dear Community

my US AXE FX II died recently@irmware upgrade-->needed EPROM-->did not work.So big ?????

But G66 even I did not buy there (DANKE JOCHEN) they said they take a look but I have to pay(you have to pay acually everywhere).

Then came the return was something simple-->we charge nothing

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

MORE then perfect customerservice here in Europe following the unprcedented one at Fractal (where do you else get the free firmware upgrades with all the new amps?

THANKS

Roland

I can ditto that, just bought my 2nd Axe a couple months ago from G66, top notch, only bought it because of the box of Merci chocolates they tuck in there with it.;)

G66 fits to FAS like a glove.

I love Sussi and Jochen. G66 set the standard that all companies should strive for. I've sent emails at 2am and had a reply 5 minutes later. 10/10

That post was long ago

Then 2 years ago I bought my IIXL at G66 and still sure that Merci is great and service is even greater

Coming from about 12 tube amps simultaniously I now have an Axe + 4 tube amps ( a sentimental thing ) and I cannot skip rehearsals anymore saying that a tube broke ( Marshall Major and a Mark III Coliseum wher wonderful on that)

Actually I never experienced any better service in any industry

Roland

Back
Top Bottom