G3 Tucana Dynamics

I recently "discovered" the Tucana and I think it's amazing. The fact that the builder of the real amp enjoys the axe model and even takes the axe over his actual amp in certain situations seals the deal for me hah!

To me, this is just about the perfect guitar tone. I've had it in my head all day and just came back to listen again. Wow. Great playing too - great feel.
FW18 is awesome! Maybe more obvious in feel difference than sound to me! But big part of that tone in the clip is the IR. I tried them all over the years and those Ownhammer studio mixes are the ones I prefer! The poweramps that were use to capture them actually brings some pleasant coloration that sounds and feels better. When I switch back to stock cabs or even other Ownhammer cabs, my tone loose it's mojo!! They might not be the best IR for live use, but for recording, they are a must to me!

Great demo!! One of my go-to amps! Took a while for me to get a great tone out of it, i.e. finding the right IR but now it's awesome!

Thank you very much for sharing this. Sounds Great!

I have been blown away with FW18, spending a lot of time with each of the G3 models, very impressed.

Back
Top Bottom