G3 modeling thread

It's going to be at least another week. Please relax. This has been a monumental effort on our part.

So it will be done when it is done.

And when it is done...

attachment.php

Attachments

• slither.gif
    slither.gif
    497.6 KB · Views: 728
It's going to be at least another week. Please relax. This has been a monumental effort on our part.

Thank you!!
Reminds me of wanting to eat the chocolate chip cookie dough before making the cookies.
It's hard to wait, but the cookies are better!

Take your time Cliff. I'd rather you be 100% happy with your release then rushing to satisfy the impatient amongst us haha. People should be happy you do all this work just because we're part of this community and not even ask for compensation for this massive overhaul.

You probably won't even see this through the see of "WHEN IS IT COMING" but just know most of us are patient hahaa.

Hey, it's all good. I know it will be ready when you deem it's ready & I'm sure it will kill! Lot's of anticipation shouldn't be mistaken by anyone for impatience or entitlement. Your work is greatly appreciated!

Thanks Cliff. OK Fractalites, now we can focus on our significant others for Valentine Day instead of the F5 key! [emoji12][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we all can wait until the cookies are done cliff. Its fun to tease and kid though! I notice you have posted some funny stuff here and there. If we never get 18 we will all still be happy with your awesome product. Thanks for all your hard work.

You have my permission to take your time. I'm going for surgery next Tuesday and will likely be unable to play a couple weeks. In the meantime, I'm still enjoying the crap out of 17.04. :)

Whenever, wherever i'm there. Don't rush things over, like my company usually do, the most ridiculous term inflationary used is business impact, not customer impact ...:roll

Thanks for giving us a approximation of the release. I sell train parts. I'm used to delays and loooooooong delivery times.
A week is nothing, and to be honest, the waiting reminds me of waiting for Christmas when i was a kid.
That Christmas/Birthday feeling is special and went away when i was 14-15 years old and i did not expect to ever have it again.

Thanks for giving me that feeling back. Small hypes are good (for me at least). And FAS delivers the goods imho. No downers for me :D

I'm happy that Cliff do this out of the pure intentions of perfection.
I think he just has to perfect things if he can, or if the hardware allow it.

This is just my impression, of course.

The fact that Fractal Audio makes $$$ and jobs is a good biproduct.

Cliff, thanks for the great effort, please don't burn yourself out we like more great Fractal stuff and will rather to wait. I am confident that end result will be great.

Back
Top Bottom