G3 modeling thread

I get it... just thought I would have a lash aeh, come on man lighten up
I'm cool; I guess I should've put a smilie or a winkie or some other emotion at the end of my post :)

Also I look at that picture of Wayne, but I hear The Fonz saying "ayyyyyyyyyy" and I know it's wrong andt the cognitive dissonance is messing with my brain.

Life is good!

We we are waiting patiently for Cliff to finish all the other amps. What about 200 amps, I guess. I get great compliments now about my sound. just imagine, what its going to be like, when it's released in a couple weeks.

You should all be extremely excited, because what these beta guys have been saying, sounds different then previous firmware releases, they have a tempered confidence, that I am noticing.

I wish we could hear more clips from some of the amps that are completed now.

I know NDA is in affect, but ask Cliff you beta guys. Do it for us, the collective.

That's as much as I can share on it. I'm a Fender/Marshall/Vox guy at heart in the main; I am impressed. Muchly so.

One more comment on the FW 18 Beta. I find myself going back to play this beta with a lot of anticipation. I'm in a very similar place as Scott that my loves have always been Fender and Marshall. The models we've been able to test so far are excellent and just feel great. This FW (even in beta) has a certain lively vibe that's a little hard to describe, but the comments you've read so far from the other testers are all spot on. I made the world's most simple preset last night (Zen Drive, Deluxe Tweed, TV Mix IR, Default Reverb) and lost a couple of hours... We're all very enthusiastic about this one.

Back
Top Bottom