G3 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ John Petrucci:s tone clips where are those?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Like title says would be nice to hear some G3 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ recording clips ,John Petrucci:s style of tones whit Tone Matched or not Tone Matched if someone have there. Vitor Mancini if you see this topic do you have some clips there for Petrucci:s style of studio tones ,if you have newest Firmware would be nice to hear what kind of tones that new G3 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ did give you. I think last time you did put some clip there you was in G2 Firmware ,if you use there G3 Firmware what kind of thoughts you have for G3 IIC+?

I have not hear any new G3 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ Petrucci:s style of tones ,after that new G3 Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+ did come available that why would be nice to hear some of those tones. Not sure where are all those clips because i have not see those lately ,would be nice to hear some clips and thoughts between G2 and G3 for that amp sim.

Thanks for clip sound nice now we need more of those clips ,i would like to hear some Tone Matched Dream Theater Album Tone where is both G2 and G3 tones. Its little bit more easy to hear what kind of difference there is then if those are side by side ,some old and new clips about same style of tones.

Hope you like it!!

Hey Dimebucker =)
Yes, I do have a bunch of presets I can share.. sorry for not posting lately, I've been busy mixing some stuff that will come out soon..
The new G3 amps are awesome and improved a lot in feel!

I'll take some time to share the presets with you guys..

Hi dude nice to hear you have some new presets there thats cool ,if you could record some clips for Dream Theater Album presets that would be help a lot to hear things. Because i remember you did have some Dream Theater tone clips in G2 ,but i would like to hear those same tones in G3 i can then compare those tones little bit more.

Hey Dimebucker =)
Yes, I do have a bunch of presets I can share.. sorry for not posting lately, I've been busy mixing some stuff that will come out soon..
The new G3 amps are awesome and improved a lot in feel!

I'll take some time to share the presets with you guys..

And it sounds madly good, so Petrucci amp or not, should not matter much (imho, of course)

It's not that good but maybe someone's interested.

8870cea3-dam-son-for-the-nguyen.jpg

absolutely bang on

EDIT: in response to alycppa ^

Haha thanks man!

For anyone interested I'm posting my patch.

I'm using an Ibanez Rg with a SSH+ hb on the bridge and an IR from Cab Pack 7: CK (or ML or whatever that guy likes to call himself nowadays:lol) USA Trad SM57 B2.
Stock cabs 73 and 130 are pretty good too.

FW19.01b

Attachments

• IIc+ Meow.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Thanks for a clip also would be nice to hear G3 version for that same TM ,if there will be some difference G2 vs G3 IIC+ amp sim:s that is what i would like to hear. Or is that then more feel side thing and not a overall tone quality thing ,if you use G2 and G3 IIC+ sims for a Tone Matching hard to know.

This is my Mark IIC+ TM I did it 1 year ago on JP Comparison video between Mark IIC+ and Mark IV, of course It's with G2 amp modeling

Vitor Mancini have you done yet some of those new G3 IIC+ Petrucci Tone Matches ,there is out now that new Quantum Firmware would be nice to see your results if you have done those? And if you have still those G2 versions available there in your computer ,put those there also some kind of compare clip would be nice to hear things.

Exactly still would be nice to hear more clips between those two ,I`m still waiting that Vitor Mancini Petrucci IIC+ Album Tone Matched clip whit G3. He did record some clip for G3 Axe FX II Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amp sim some times ago ,but IIC+ and John Petrucci:s album Tone Matched clips is what i would want to only hear. And side by side two clips G2 and G3 exactly same source for both of those Tone Matches ,and exactly same technique for Tone Matching that album tone for both presets.

Bump for intrest.
I'm also intrested in a direct comparisson between G2/G3/Quantum

Thanks Dimebucker for the thread.
I'm following too, i still have trouble to recreate my G2 tones with the G3 MarkIIC+ models...It would be nice to hear some examples or how to do tricks..

Back
Top Bottom