G3 FW18 Recto2 vs Roadster

Only on Iphone earbuds here, but I think its the first time I cant spot a difference between two clips.

Will have to listen on my Focal SM9 studio monitores! :)

the real one is significantly bassier and the top end on the axe has what seems to be a slight peak in the 1.5k area. The character is there tho.

Yep, the real has a little more bass but the bass response is pretty close. It's REALLY hard to match the low end 100%, I'll post TM pic here how close it is. But I prefer the axe fx in comparison because you don't need that much bass anyway in gtr tones :)

Oh and I don't really care anymore if it's 99,9% close and not 100%. It's so close and FEELS awesome just like is should so I can settle down and just PLAY the instrument and make good music :)

...and I'm sure I you have two different Roadsters side by side there would be bigger difference between them than in that clip I posted.

It's there imho. And the cue in this black box is the great feel. Depending on amp and tweak it can be stiff or soft'n saggy... I can't say that about any other software based amplification i personally have tried.

Not many real amps can choose between stiff and soft'n saggy either.. Unless you kill by volume :D

Great job.. Even if you are Finnish, you will never be finished ;)

Back
Top Bottom