FX8 with Trainwreck Express

gtrplr1960

I purchased a FX8 used and will be working the next few weeks trying to get it dialed into my Trainwreck Express half power head. I just printed the 100 page manual and will have to get the FX8 back to factory presets. I feel these two units will work very well together. I have a Marshall 1960Ax cabinet and and an EVH 2 X 12. I will gladly accept any help. I am a 59 year old non tech rock and roll guitar player.

One of my favorite amps. Never owned one but did play thru one a few years back......Probably the reason I love the Wreckers in the Fractal stuff so much.

Download the manual to your computer and bookmark the Axe Fx Wiki - https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Category:FX8
Having the manual on a computer makes searching for topics much easier. The Wiki has the answer to most any question you'll have.

It's easy to get overwhelmed but read sections 5-7 and 14 of the manual a few times to get used to the terminology and workflow. Starting with an understanding of the core concepts makes the FX8 so much easier to use and enjoyable. From there start with a factory preset and go through the effects parameters to see what they do and how they interact with each other.

Back
Top Bottom