Wish FX8 Wish List

Can it do a convincing EH HOG and/or POG? Or is this why everyone is clamoring for the synth block to be added?

Ok, I love the disable long press for xy switching. Having the scene engage in the down is ingrained in my firmware for over 30 years. But.. It would be nice to have long press for the upcoming IA top row, while keeping the engage in down for presets and scenes. We are a demanding bunch! Just another harmless wish.

Is possible to add a configurable function like 1click for PRESET UP and double fast click for PRESET DOWN? MY ideal set for the function button on the right side will be :
SCENE switch -for single stomps or scenes
BANK UP switch- 1 click PRESET UP 2 clicks PRESET DOWN press &hold LOOPER
TEMPO switch -for Tap and tuner as usual

Is possible to add a configurable function like 1click for PRESET UP and double fast click for PRESET DOWN? MY ideal set for the function button on the right side will be :
SCENE switch -for single stomps or scenes
BANK UP switch- 1 click PRESET UP 2 clicks PRESET DOWN press &hold LOOPER
TEMPO switch -for Tap and tuner as usual

Mine are set top to bottom

Short press scene/ long press preset down
Short press looper/ long press preset up

Tap/tuner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Synth Block

2) Some Bass Drive Blocks (Like Fulltrone Bass Mosfet, Ampeg Distortion, EBS Multidrive or Metal Drive, Any Sansamp and MXR M80 Bass D.I (the drive circuits) or the MXR M85 Bass Distortion.

3) Some review on the Wah Blocks to fit the Bass (low end). Even if the Wah is not engaged (with the expression pedal) you notice that the tone is different...

:encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom