ADA MP1 3TM mod
TC Electronic G major
Peavey Rockmaster
Mesa 2020 poweramp
Mesa Triaxis
Marshall JMP1
TC Electronic G sharp
Marshall 2020 poweramp

As a lover of 80s rock/metal, I have been very fortunate in accumulating this over the last 25 years, all at second hand low prices (apart from from brand new Fractal gear!) from eBay and friends who have been desperate to sell their "unfashionable" rack mount kit.
I just love tube preamps!!! Just missing a Bogner Fish, Randall RM4/Egnater M4, and Soldano X88/99...

I currently use the AxeFXII independently from the other rack gear (which along with the MFC101 is probably all I really need ears and back-wise...), but the channel switching and flexibility/programmability/effects quality of the FX8 intrigues me so I might have to start saving for an FX8 in the meantime and subsequently relieve duties from the TC gear with my preamp/effects/poweramp set ups.

GAS much..

However i am curious as why you would need the FX8, you already have an axefx and mfc

Additionally, where do you live and what days might you not be home

You're correct, I certainly don't NEED the FX8, but as far as I am aware the AxeFXII / MFC101 don't have (non-MIDI) amp channel switching capabilities without an external device. Please correct me if I am wrong.

When I'm plugged in to my rack, I live in paradise.
And I never leave home thanks to on-line shopping and home deliveries :)

Back
Top Bottom