FX8 - VIDEO - Review and DEMO!

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
Now I know why so may guys DON'T make gear videos. It takes effort, and when you're done the whole internet will know you look and sound like a dork talking. :encouragement:

Anyway, I made this today for you guys. Enjoy! I'm off to band rehearsal, I'm expecting at least 10K views by morning.. lol!

EDIT - skip to around 6:35 to get past the talking and hear some guitar sounds. It's all room mic.

Last edited:
Great demo thanks for sharing. It just sounds awesome period. I can safely say that all of us really really really want one of these now and this demo has helped feed our GAS, for now anyway lol

Well done, Robboman! Thanks for sharing this video…logically presented and informative. Oh, and yes, nice guitar playing.

+1!!!
and finally someone who is not noodling the whole review along with high gain settings. This demo - at least to me - showed the simple good stuff this pedal delivers. Nice reverb, rotary, wah. I´m impressed. Thank you!

Good effort bro!

Nice bit of eye candy and very informative, This is exactly the kinda video we've all been waiting for! Hope this inspires a few more peeps to make some. The FX8 is a beast!

Love the playing and sounds!

Back
Top Bottom