FX8 Updates

Anything recent in the rumor mill regarding a possible FX8 announcement / update after NAMM ?

Also, if these rumors pan out. How long might it be before they are actually on sale? (Based on previous announcements)

I’ve been putting off purchasing something else in hopes of this. I’m starting to cave though lol

I've seen Cliff allude to a "something" regarding a new foot unit. There's a thread with him posting memes of "I know nothing" when people have speculated about a new FX8 or a new AX8.

Edit - Here's the thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/any-plans-for-a-small-stomp-ax4.143720/

Last edited:
No worries! In the features of the FX8 is clearly stated:
  • And more! Upgradeable firmware means the FX8 will get updates and new features.
So only some patience is all we need. Meanwhile I’m more than happy with the FX8 as it is.
However, I understand it could help being patient if Fractal could raise the curtain a little bit about coming FX8 features and updates. Communication is a small effort that takes away the need for topics like this.

So some patience is not all we need. In the features of the FX8 it now only reads:
  • And more!
Instead of:
  • And more! Upgradeable firmware means the FX8 will get updates and new features.
If such a promised huge sales argument is left so soon a company loses it’s credibility with their customers, at least with me.

Back
Top Bottom