• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FX8 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keg8605

Power User
Looks like we will have some new Fractal community members coming in soon! I'd for sure have bought this back when I first looked at the ultra. This looks great. Can't wait to convince a friend to buy one so I can check it out!

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I don't mean to toot our collective horns on this but I believe that the number one feature of this product is "No Tone Suck". The noise floor is amazingly low, you can't tell when the unit is engaged versus bypassed. The analog signal path design is pristine. We used these new Analog Devices premium op-amps which cost about 10x what other manufacturers typically use and the results are worth it.

Spoons

Inspired
Interesting rig and a job well done!!!

I've actually been actively thinking about getting something along these lines for my small venue combo amp rig. Now there's a new game in town to look at and compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom