FX8 Teaser Video Clip

All I kept looking at was the EV1!

Unless he changed that is not a Lifeson....it actually is not even a Gibson if I recall

It is a Gibson Custom Shop Lifeson Axcess. The guitar in the stand is a Gibson Standard Plus that I've had for over 10 years. Until recently I had a Gibson Axcess in gun metal grey. I love the Axcess models!!

Mark

It is a Gibson Custom Shop Lifeson Axcess. The guitar in the stand is a Gibson Standard Plus that I've had for over 10 years. Until recently I had a Gibson Axcess in gun metal grey. I love the Axcess models!!

Mark

I was thinking of this killer LP copies you used to have in videos back when you always used the Suhr Modern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice demo and looking forward to more.

How is harmony tracking when bending strings up a whole step while using the FX8's pitch shifter? On my Boss PS-5 it’s not convincing…very synthetic and somewhat sour.

Thanks for the vid..finally get to see the FAS Exp pedal in action..it looks bigger than i thought, bigger than a miss on actually?.

Thank you Mark, so spot on playing and tonewise! I know it may be a bit off topic here, but can you tell what type of Amp / Drive you would use in the Axe-Fx to recreate this warm AND transparent sound?

Sounds great mark , the Rig you built me is sounding great. you don't have a Axefx2 mkll patch of the Harm ,clean settings.
Thanks Gary Norris

Back
Top Bottom