• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FX8 Screw Size for Temple Audio Board

FullReverse

I used the "Search" function, but the words "FX8 Temple Audio Screw Size" and many variations did not bring back any results.

Does any one know what screws I will need in order to keep the feet on my FX8 and mount it to a Temple Aduio DUO 24 board? Do you recommend putting a washer between the screw and board on the bottom?

I appreciate the help.

mag1k

Inspired
i removed the rubber feet on mine, added a washer and i used the same screws. there is no problem with it. i used the temple audio mounting plates. now i am using the rockboard 4.2 pedalboard but i use velcro to mount to the pedalboard.

Top Bottom