Fx8 Road Cases?

Hi Peter,
Is this board available yet? If so can you provide a link... Thanks
Jeff

Hey guys, Peter with Trailer Trash Pedal Boards here. We have a case option in the works right now. We should have the first run of units ready to ship in less than a month. Here are some pictures of our prototype, which holds an FX-8 and two expression pedals. This same case will also hold the MFC-101 instead of the FX-8 and we plan to eventually offer a version that can hold the MFC with more expression pedals. We will release more details soon, this is a very cool product with a unique mounting system for the components and super lightweight.

Yeah, I got one yesterday as well. Unfortunately, I bought one of their other boards, which is almost the same dimensions as this one, and cheaper. I was told in the email that the board will be $275 plus shipping. I think I got mine, which was their flattrash 28x16 board with the ATA case for $240 plus shipping. I'm happy with my choice. And the fact that I'm impatient.

Side note, their web site does not have the new board on it anywhere yet. I'm curious to see the new mounting methods they have for it.

Been waiting and sent several emails but no response yet...

Donnie, Does the 28 x 16 give enough room for 2 fractal expression pedals?

Thanks

Mine is on the way to me as well. I think there are only a handful in the initial run but there should be more available soon. I'll post pics once setup.

Been waiting and sent several emails but no response yet...

Donnie, Does the 28 x 16 give enough room for 2 fractal expression pedals?

Thanks

I have a picture of it on this thread actually...page 5, post 12 or 13. I have 2 VP Jr. pedals on it. I think there may be enough room for two of the Fractals, but not 100% sure until I get home and measure it. Those are 4 inches wide, correct?

I have a picture of it on this thread actually...page 5, post 12 or 13. I have 2 VP Jr. pedals on it. I think there may be enough room for two of the Fractals, but not 100% sure until I get home and measure it. Those are 4 inches wide, correct?
EV-1's are 4.4" at their widest and 11.46" in length.

EV-1's are 4.4" at their widest and 11.46" in length.

Ok, I finally measured it up. Here is what I have: (this is for the TrailerTrash flat trash 28x16 that I have - pic on page 5 of this thread)

Usable space in width is 26 1/2" - this is from the inner frame L-R.
I have the FX-8 3/4 of an inch from the left inner frame. This leaves 10 1/4" of space from the right edge of the FX-8 to the right inner frame. Enough space for two EV-1 pedals at 4.4" at their widest, but they will be close to each other.

I went with two Ernie Ball VP Jr pedals and have them 1 inch apart, and 3/4 of an inch from the right inner frame and 7/8 of an inch from the FX-8. So far this works perfectly for me. And it also came with the ATA flight case.

There is plenty of space at the top of the board - 15 1/4" from inner frame at the top to the bottom of the board.

Hey guys, Peter with Trailer Trash Pedal Boards here. We have a case option in the works right now. We should have the first run of units ready to ship in less than a month. Here are some pictures of our prototype, which holds an FX-8 and two expression pedals. This same case will also hold the MFC-101 instead of the FX-8 and we plan to eventually offer a version that can hold the MFC with more expression pedals. We will release more details soon, this is a very cool product with a unique mounting system for the components and super lightweight.

How is this dimension?

Hey guys, will 28 x 14 x 6 fits with two expression pedals? Looking to buy a hardcase for my fx8.
Yes. Here's mine, the actual board is 30 x 14. Plenty of room minus 2 inches:

Attachments

• IMG_7899.JPG
    IMG_7899.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Ka2

It's awesome !!!

May I know this case's dimension ?

Thanks. 1/2" baltic birch plywood panel. I made sides that are angled to give a slight slope which provides room to hide the power bar and pedal power supply. Located various openings to accomodate wiring of other pedals. The panel that has the main switch flips opens on a piano hinge to flip open for access to wiring. I covered everything in tolex that I had from a cabinet project. The lid to the road case fits perfectly over everything. It is serving me very well.

Thanks. 1/2" baltic birch plywood panel. I made sides that are angled to give a slight slope which provides room to hide the power bar and pedal power supply. Located various openings to accomodate wiring of other pedals. The panel that has the main switch flips opens on a piano hinge to flip open for access to wiring. I covered everything in tolex that I had from a cabinet project. The lid to the road case fits perfectly over everything. It is serving me very well.
Thanks! I am still looking to get a mount case for my arriving fx8. Do you think the Fx8 will fit in a boss bcb-60 case?

Back
Top Bottom