Fx8 Road Cases?

The iSeries looks good but looks like alot of extra room and stuff would be shifting around. Does it come with any foam inserts?

Here's my Trailer Trash Pro. I like the extra room so my foot doesn't bump the wrong button / pedal.

Thought I'd report back with the results of my build. It worked out perfectly! Everything's mounted surprisingly firmly/securely this way -- I'll never have to worry about velcro or adhesive backing coming loose and components moving around loose inside the case during transport.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: sam
Yes, you can use this corner.
I ordered a flightcase (custom and very good mades), but it schould be made a little change for FX8 and pedals fixing.
So what I'm planning to do:
  • drilling holes in a plywood board where the rubber feet of the FX8 and pedals fits in,
  • unscrewing the rubber feets
  • using the corner : left hole for the rubber feet screw, right hole fot a flush head screw
  • drilling holes in a plywood board for the flush head screw
  • fixing with a nut under the board.

Is this their FX8 specific board or one of their others?

No, this is their Flat Trash Board and ATA case. I have been waiting for their FX-8 specific board since they announced it in July, but couldn't wait anymore as I have gigs and hate putting my stuff down directly on the floor. I have talked with them at TT a couple of times regarding that FX-8 board and was told that it's taking longer due to them using newer materials.

I'm not sure how big that company is, but as many times as I have called/emailed I have only spokend/dealt with one person, including during the ordering process.

Yup, I have the RoadCase USA - 32x16x6 and I made a custom insert to hide power supply and wiring. Excellent case for the money.

DANG!!!! Wish I had seen that prior to buying mine. I could have made the board. I just wanted the flight case like that. Would have cost me about $100 less. Live and learn I guess. Looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom