Fx8 Road Cases?

Those Trailer Trash options look amazing! It's good to see stuff made specifically to accommodate Fractal users needs.

Another alternative is NYC Cases! They also make custom quality pedalboard/cases.

Eventually I'll need something for my AX8

We are exploring a soft case option. It's shockingly expensive to do without buying huge quantities right out of the gate though, so we're trying to get creative and come up with a way to make it work and be affordable.

We really do feel that these Fractal products make for a great little rig, so it made sense to us to create a Fractal specific product that would accommodate the needs of the Fractal user base. This product will give Fractal users an option that they know will work, no questions asked.

p

Any chance of offering just the board for those of us with a suitable case?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are exploring a soft case option. It's shockingly expensive to do without buying huge quantities right out of the gate though, so we're trying to get creative and come up with a way to make it work and be affordable.

We really do feel that these Fractal products make for a great little rig, so it made sense to us to create a Fractal specific product that would accommodate the needs of the Fractal user base. This product will give Fractal users an option that they know will work, no questions asked.

p

Hi Peter,
Do you have dimensions for the FX8 pedalboard? Curious on the difference between that and your 28x16 Flattrash board. I may want a little extra real estate.
Thanks!

IMG_1814.JPG

Just missing my new wireless unit that will be the Shure GLXD16.
The brand is Wood Rock Custom Shop, a small Brazilian company.
I'm not making plane travels with it so I'm using a "semi hardcase bag" I can call like this from the same company.
If I need to travel by plane I'll going to make a real ATA case to fit the board...

Just got a Mono case yesterday for my pedaltrain, Really excellent quality. In case you are all wondering I still have my xotic wah on my pedalboard as I'm still trying to dial in a decent wah sound. I think it might be the Dunlop Exp pedal that's putting me off. I have a Mission EP-1 coming so I'm hoping that will make a difference. I'd be interested to know you guys are running your wah's on the FX8?

I'm liking that board killerburst. Do you think the 24 inch option would work for a 2 exp setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm liking that board killerburst. Do you think the 24 inch option would work for a 2 exp setup?

Depends on the exp pedals, but most likely not. It's 16.5" wide so you need the two exp pedals to be less than 4" wide each. And temple boards have those handles so it's not like you could have something hang over a bit.

Sturdier than expected. No flex to speak of. The mounting plates could be a little thicker to compete with screws after removing the feet, but it's satisfactory. My biggest complaint is their are no holes large enough to pass an AC plug through the top. I had to cut a power cable and attach another connector on the under side.

Back
Top Bottom