FX8 Preset Master List

Can't speak for the other guys, but any preset that was built on the Peavey Classic 50, Fender Deluxe, Fender Blues Jr., or Mesa MK IV was built by me using an Ernie Ball JP15 or a Strat.

Very cool. Knowing the amp type and gain setting is very helpful. Thanks a bunch. What would be even better, a description of what the preset was intended for. To me I only get about half of the titles. Also a quick blurb on the different scenes if used.

I just noticed this post, I was looking at some of the presets and amps that they were designed on and it made me pretty happy! My FX8 gets delivered Tuesday!

Thanks for sharing!

Hey Cooper,

It's Jeff Novak regarding the FX8. One of my absolute favorite sounds is the Shiver Lead on the G66 video of some of you favorite presets. I know that was on the Axe FxII, but would you be able to make that preset available for the FX8 ? I asked about this on the forum, but no one responded to my request. I am glad to pay for this via PayPal as I fully understand it takes time and knowledge to do duplicate it. That rich, full sound reminds me very much of Eric Jihnson and Steve Morse and would be awesome if able to get into my FX8. Please let me know and how much you want for your time and expertise.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Hey Cooper,

It's Jeff Novak regarding the FX8. One of my absolute favorite sounds is the Shiver Lead on the G66 video of some of you favorite presets. I know that was on the Axe FxII, but would you be able to make that preset available for the FX8 ? I asked about this on the forum, but no one responded to my request. I am glad to pay for this via PayPal as I fully understand it takes time and knowledge to do duplicate it. That rich, full sound reminds me very much of Eric Jihnson and Steve Morse and would be awesome if able to get into my FX8. Please let me know and how much you want for your time and expertise.

Are you referring to Preset 020 Shiver Lead? If so, the core tone of that preset is the Bogner Shiva lead channel. You won't replicate that on an FX8. The blocks from Scene 1 you can translate are a 1/4 note stereo tape delay (95% ratio, 20% fb, 7.6% mix) and a medium room reverb (2.5s, 11% mix). In the video, he adds a drive block with a TS808 and a multidelay block set to Plex Detune. Watch the video again and you can screenshot all the settings.

Hey Cooper,

Best Regards,

Jeff

Jeff,

philipacamaniac is essentially spot on with his response. But instead of taking screenshots from the video, just use Axe-Edit to export the individual blocks and then use FX8 edit to import them into your FX8. Of course, you won't get the amp tone, just the effects, so the amp settings will be up to you and your "real"/"physical" amp.

Are you referring to Preset 020 Shiver Lead? If so, the core tone of that preset is the Bogner Shiva lead channel. You won't replicate that on an FX8. The blocks from Scene 1 you can translate are a 1/4 note stereo tape delay (95% ratio, 20% fb, 7.6% mix) and a medium room reverb (2.5s, 11% mix). In the video, he adds a drive block with a TS808 and a multidelay block set to Plex Detune. Watch the video again and you can screenshot all the settings.

Thank you for the prompt response and the detail. I will give it a try.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff,

philipacamaniac is essentially spot on with his response. But instead of taking screenshots from the video, just use Axe-Edit to export the individual blocks and then use FX8 edit to import them into your FX8. Of course, you won't get the amp tone, just the effects, so the amp settings will be up to you and your "real"/"physical" amp.

I understand we can't run Axe-Edit without an Axefx hooked up. It would be nice if we could do this just to save the individual blocks.

unfortunately is the right conclusion. :-(
Is there is a way (maybe some software trick ) to take individual blocks from the Axe presets without owning the Axe?

For the love of God people....all these EFFING links are dead ends. Seriously folks?!?! What's so hard about offering clear, concise links to find a simple list of factory presets, which by the way why the hell aren't they included in the manual which has every single conceivable shred of data otherwise?!?!? 2 hours on line trying to get this list..

Back
Top Bottom