FX8 MKII display not updating from FX8 Edit

duneman

Just got the unit and am very pleased with the quality of sound. Editing is quite simple on FX8 Edit but it seems I've hit a snag.

I created and saved a custom pre-set in FX 8 Edit but it doesn't update on the unit's display. I believe it should, correct?

Two images uploaded - one of FX8 Edit and the other is my FX8 MKII unit. You can see that in FX8 Edit I have the following effects:
1: Comp
2: Drive
3: Drive
4: Wah
5: Phaser
6: Rotary
7: Delay
8: Reverb

The Unit shows the following:
1: Comp
2: Drive
3: TRM (Grayed out)
4: Phaser
5: Blank
6: Rotary
7: Delay
8: Reverb

Not sure why - any assistance greatly appreciated. Thank you!5647656477

The display you’re looking at shows what footswitches you have assigned, not what blocks are in the preset.

You have Global assignments in the places it doesn’t match. Turn those off in the Global FS area.
Not sure what you mean - the Global FS page shows Switches 1-8 in the left column and Per-Preset in the right column.

OK - how does one have the display show the effect blocks in the preset?
From the main screen on the FX8 itself, hit the Page button. It’ll show you what effects are in your preset, and whether they’re in serial or parallel.

Last edited:
From the main screen on the FX8 itself, hit the Page button. It’ll shoe you what effects are in your preset, and whether they’re in serial or parallel.
Thanks - have 1-2-3 in series and everything else in parallel.

Back
Top Bottom