WTB FX8 mk II

Calyxrai

Looking for an excellent condition FX-8 Mark II. Have cash, trade or cash and trade depending if you’re interested in something (guitar, pedals,
6sp Rack and amp roadcase etc) Please shoot me a message if you have an FX-8 to sell :) Thank you!!

@FullReverse is selling one in the For Sale section.

It is in really nice condition.

I had recently purchased an AX8 from him and everything showed up fine, arrived quickly, and it worked perfectly.
Thank you for the heads up much appreciated! I’ve noticed the price varies greatly on eBay between what’s sold and what’s listed. I wasn’t expecting to find one so soon :) thank you again!

Thank you for the heads up much appreciated! I’ve noticed the price varies greatly on eBay between what’s sold and what’s listed. I wasn’t expecting to find one so soon :) thank you again!
You are very welcome!!

Based upon the really nice condition, this one was a pretty fair price since you have to also pay the additional taxes on eBay and Reverb.

I had recently purchased two FX8's myself since they are perfect for effects with amps and preamps (I always regretted selling mine).

The FX8 will allow the pure amp and preamp sound to pass through with no tone suck :)

You will find they are extremely easy to set up especially if you use the FX8-Edit.

Here is the link for it:

FX8-Edit - Fractal Audio Systems

Good luck and you should have a lot of fun using it!!

@FullReverse is selling one in the For Sale section.

It is in really nice condition.

I had recently purchased an AX8 from him and everything showed up fine, arrived quickly, and it worked perfectly.
Question - to anyone really and thank you again for the heads up. Just wish I was fully funded at the time. What is the typical price range? Is $800 for in studio only except x2 live a lot? Thank you again I hope you are doing well 🙂

Question - to anyone really and thank you again for the heads up. Just wish I was fully funded at the time. What is the typical price range? Is $800 for in studio only except x2 live a lot? Thank you again I hope you are doing well 🙂
Well, I purchased two of them and I was able to get each one for under $700 but there was a good amount of effort/trust on my part for one of them and the other one came to me through this forum at a pretty good price after using the WTB option (they were sort of local to me).

I see them mostly listed for around $750 these days but they can be purchased for less than $700 if you wait long enough for one to show up on eBay, Reverb, or here, however, you need to add tax for eBay and Reverb (shipping is usually free) and shipping for here.

You also take chances on purchases through here if you don't know the person or if they don't have any references.

I had over 4 "shady/questionable" people contact me through here that were selling the FX8.

I knew they were not legit since they were new members with statements/language that sounded just like those emails you would get from someone that wants to send you extra money for your item :)

You should have bought the one from the guy that I gave the heads up for here since it was "mint" condition and you were provided a reference.

I think $800 is about $50 more than what I would have paid for one and I am assuming shipping is included BUT these units do not come up a lot and if it is in excellent condition then it might be worth the $800 (I do not purchase used equipment unless it is in excellent shape and I have a good idea of the history of the device).

There are ways to check for sales histories on eBay and Reverb so you could check there and compare as well.

Well, I hope you find one since they are pretty stellar!!

Back
Top Bottom