FX8 Mark II - change scene and channel on the amp with one foot switch?

RayRay

Hi everyone-

Can I switch a scene and set a relay with one foot switch? For example, I want to change the channel on my amp to Channel 2 as Scene 2 is loaded with effects specifically for that channel.

Then follow up, if I press it again, can it go back?

Thanks!

Yes, you should be able to do that. Each scene can have settings for the relays. I would do this by setting up scenes with the effects settings and relay settings that you want and then simply switch between scenes. I find that scene sticky mode is great for this.

Yes, you should be able to do that. Each scene can have settings for the relays. I would do this by setting up scenes with the effects settings and relay settings that you want and then simply switch between scenes. I find that scene sticky mode is great for this.
Right on! Thanks man. I'll try it with sticky mode too.

Hey guys..... how can I get it to go to Ch 3 on the amp with Scene 3? I'm trying with Sticky mode but can't seem to get it. Here's the setup:

F1: Switching between Scene 1 / Ch 1 and Scene 2 / Ch 2 flawlessly
F2: trying to get it to go to Scene 3 / Ch 3

Any ideas?

RayRay, it sounds like you are using the "Scene 1/2 Toggle" function on F1. There is no function to go to scene 3 (or other scenes). To do what you want to do, you need to program your relays for each scene on the Config page of the preset (assuming that your relays are properly connected to your amp).

I have each of my scenes configured with effects for a specific amp channel (I use a 3-channel Mesa Dual Rec) and with the effects loop on or off. Then, I activate the "Sticky Scenes" function and stomp between scenes. I posted my configuration on another FX8 post.

Back
Top Bottom