FX8 into Combo amp?

So yes! I ended up going guitar > FX-8 > Hot Rod (on clean channel)

My tone was pretty decent if you ask me! Let me know what you guys think:

Yup sounds great! Now you have a starting point at least for almost any amp you encounter at quick gigs.

Good job!

So yes! I ended up going guitar > FX-8 > Hot Rod (on clean channel)

My tone was pretty decent if you ask me! Let me know what you guys think:

Well done, great tone! What was your pickup selection on the guitar? Care to share
your FX8 preset?

thanks
-Dave

Thanks bro. I used the neck pickup for the intro, then switched to the bridge once the band came in. Yes I can share my preset. Keep in mind it took some time to craft this preset and it’s all 8/0. This is my lead tone for plugging in direct to an amp. This tone is badass for serious shredding and sustain, however it’s not as good as my 4CM lead tone. That one just sounds ridiculously gorgeous. I’ll upload it today once I get to the studio.

Does anybody know why I'm having this issue where there's a RED explanation mark on my reverb block? The reverb isn't working. My CPU is only at 61% ?Reverb issue.JPG

How can I fix this?
You can start by setting the Reverb block's Quality parameter to Normal. If that doesn't do it, try lowering Echo Density.

One or both of those should do it — you're not far from having enough CPU.

How can I fix this?

I just made a second preset that had my secondary reverb setting, and everything else is basically a clone of my main preset. I also use two of the F switches for preset up and down, since I don't need tap tempo.

Back
Top Bottom