Wish FX8 EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS

ATR1

Inspired
We need tweaking videos for each of the effects for FX8 WITH LIVE AMP. More detail with all the different knobs on what they do. Even basic stuff like connections, setup of parameters..

Thx...:encouragement:

UPDATE...............................
Just found this on youtube from Carter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GvOzCSuK_I
AWESOME! this is a great start!

thank you1:)

Last edited:
There are some basic videos up on youtube. Link from the Fractal main page (see news on the right side). Videos showing every effect and every parameter is too much to ask IMHO. A manual that gives a short explanation of each parameter would be an undertaking, but I think a reasonable request so we're not required to guess what some of the parameters do.

But search for AxeFX videos (or manual?) on different effects blocks and you might find some of what youre asking for.

There are some basic videos up on youtube. Link from the Fractal main page (see news on the right side). Videos showing every effect and every parameter is too much to ask IMHO. A manual that gives a short explanation of each parameter would be an undertaking, but I think a reasonable request so we're not required to guess what some of the parameters do.

But search for AxeFX videos (or manual?) on different effects blocks and you might find some of what youre asking for.

We need separation from AxeFX. FX8 is its own animal. I no nothing of AXE FX II this is my 1st FAS piece of gear. there is confusion already between the two just read some of the posts. Guys who have AXE FXII are wanting the FX8 to be a floor model. ITS NOT!

The effect blocks are the same as the Axe-Fx, so the parameters will do the same thing with a modeled amp or a real amp.

I'm waiting for the next update to create some FX8 videos since it seems the basic infrastructure of menus and main screen might change. Don't want to spend hours/days on creating content and have it be old and confusing in a short time.

Regardless, I will be using my Axe-Fx as my "amp" to ease recording and because is sounds the same as an amp.

The effect blocks are the same as the Axe-Fx, so the parameters will do the same thing with a modeled amp or a real amp.

I'm waiting for the next update to create some FX8 videos since it seems the basic infrastructure of menus and main screen might change. Don't want to spend hours/days on creating content and have it be old and confusing in a short time.

Regardless, I will be using my Axe-Fx as my "amp" to ease recording and because is sounds the same as an amp.

:eagerness:

Still waiting on this one. Just don't want you to forget!
My FX8 is awesome! Starving for more knowledge..

Still waiting. Lol. Soon?

Haven't forgotten. I don't know any details, but again, the basic infrastructure could change a lot and I don't want to make instantly outdated videos.

When I get mine I HOPE to make a few video... what I'd lied to have seen before I ordered... like a play through of all the presets, a thorough demonstration of the dirt pedals, and stacking dirt pedals. Etc., etc.

Back
Top Bottom