Wish FX8 Edit /Preset Manager

Atmospheric

Inspired
I know that good user experience is highly subjective. But here are my suggestions:
  1. Right now if I drag multiple presets down one or two slots in Preset Manager, I get an error. I end having to individually move each preset down. Really?
  2. Provide a way to suppress nag screen each time I Save. Please seriously consider adding a "Do not show this again" option to that dialog box. That would probably be the most elegant way to solve it.
  3. Browser dropdown. I don't know why Sort alphabetically is here and not a right-click option. I don't know why but I never think to look for it there. But when I have a group of presets selected, I look for right mouse click support first. BTW, what does "Browser" even mean when you are already viewing a list of presets? Sort is a function of something selected not a browse action. Maybe put it in a toolbar like Excel. Or a top-level menu.
  4. Include graphical ADSR envelope. Apparently, the FX8 front panel shows it (I wouldn't know, I do most of my preset work with FX8 Edit).
  5. Include a true backup function in FX8 Edit. Snapshot is OK. But I'd like really like to be able to backup the entire unit without launching another app.
  6. Include leveling meters.

Back
Top Bottom