FX8-edit manual !?

sigitar

I am a relatively new user of FX-8.
I just try the FX8-Edit, but I can not find a manual !!! only the release notes...meh....this is frustrating
I have so many questions....
E.g. How to exchange or move presets?
thanks a lot
Sigi

Page 40 of the FX8 manual briefly describes the home page of fx edit, but the interface is fairly intuitive to use. What do you mean to move or exchange presets? Do you mean to move or exchange fx blocks?

Thanks for your reply.
No, I mean move or exchange presets ...
When I store a block in my library the X/Y-status is stored as well, isn't it? Is there a possibility to prevent this?

Thats a good question. It should. Make sure to hit save every time you make a change. I haven't experimented that far yet.

For organizing your presets there's a preset manager in the tools menu. As far as the X/Y status, I don't think there's an option to save only one instance of an effect. You could just edit and save the 'X' effect in a block preset if you don't use the X/Y feature or duplicate it in 'Y' to eliminate any chance of using the wrong effect. I know some things can be a bit of a hassle but all in all it's a great program.
I took some time when I first got my FX8 to check out all of the tabs and menus to see what was where and find the options and tools available.

Back
Top Bottom