Wish FX8-Edit for the iPad

Ok, the first release will support fx8 blocks editing, parallel/serial setting, and pre/post amp positioning in the effects chain.

I'd need few fx8 mk1 and mk2 testers on windows and Mac. Drop me a message if interested ;)

Ok, the first release will support fx8 blocks editing, parallel/serial setting, and pre/post amp positioning in the effects chain.

I'd need few fx8 mk1 and mk2 testers on windows and Mac. Drop me a message if interested ;)

I want to thank you for all your work for this community. I'll be sending a donation soon, and will be happy to do so.

On FracPad, what interface does it require? I'm guessing the UD-BT01 like the AX8? I have an iPad Mini. Will the app work on that? I'd be happy to do some beta testing if I can help in any way.

I want to thank you for all your work for this community. I'll be sending a donation soon, and will be happy to do so.

On FracPad, what interface does it require? I'm guessing the UD-BT01 like the AX8? I have an iPad Mini. Will the app work on that? I'd be happy to do some beta testing if I can help in any way.
Thanks mate :)
Yes i suppose it will require the UD-BT01 but i have to confirm that yet
FracPad works on iPad mini but it may lack some memory... Adding fx8 support will probably raise the ram usage a little

FracPad 1.12 is released on all platforms.
It now supports FX8 blocks editing and routing
Hi Alex, thanks for the possibility to editing the FX8. Did you forget to mention the FX8 in the connection options on the opening screen? I'll try the Fracpad/FX8 combi today.

Hi Alex, thanks for the possibility to editing the FX8. Did you forget to mention the FX8 in the connection options on the opening screen? I'll try the Fracpad/FX8 combi today.
Yes i did ^^
Will be fixed in next version ;)

Btw the connection options are the same as AX8 ones

Back
Top Bottom