FX8 direct to FOH with acoustic guitars?

Rich Wood

I have the FX8 and I normally use it through my Victory V30 which is an awesome setup!

Anyway, I have some live acoustic sessions coming up and want to see what the best way would be to go direct to FOH from the FX8?
I'm wanting to use acoustic guitars through the FX8 and using the FX8 for reverb, delay and also the looper.

Has anyone done this?
I would be great to hear your thoughts

Many thanks

Rich

I have the FX8 and I normally use it through my Victory V30 which is an awesome setup!

Anyway, I have some live acoustic sessions coming up and want to see what the best way would be to go direct to FOH from the FX8?
I'm wanting to use acoustic guitars through the FX8 and using the FX8 for reverb, delay and also the looper.

Has anyone done this?
I would be great to hear your thoughts

Many thanks

Rich
Yes, I use fx8 with my Bourgeois and it's amazing. Loops, wha, delays, multidelays, Big reverbs... Not bad ;-)

i've done that. i put an expression knob or pedal for the overall master volume, since there is no real volume knob on the unit itself. i also just add a cable between pre out and post in so i don't have to worry about pre/post configurations in the unit. so guitar to pre in, and post out to a DI box to the PA.

Back
Top Bottom