FX8 clipping or What?

Hoosierdaddy

Inspired
I m having an issue with FX8 ,preset O4-Rot-Phzr-Bass

its clips when ever i have the 10 band graphic equalizer on ,,but if i bypass it--there is no clipping , anyone else had this problem?

E and A strings

Are you boosting frequencies with the Graphic Eq? If so, that boost is probably causing clipping.

Chris ,I appreciate the quick response,also, i was wandering are you still considering doing the SKYPE tutoring for fractal products ?
since you a in Hawaii ,what hours would you have available for tutoring Fractal.?
I have so many questions and things to learn,

Are you boosting frequencies with the Graphic Eq? If so, that boost is probably causing clipping.

My schedule has been very full lately, so I don't have a window of time to share right now. I do live streams on Twitch.tv as often as I can. Link is in my signature, and if you Follow and turn on notifications, you'll know when I'm on!

Is the clipping notification just an FYI or is it an indication that something could get damaged if the appropriate levels aren't changed?

I'm not sure anything will get damaged, but the sound might be bad if there is actual digital clipping. The lights do turn on a bit before actual clipping.

I m having an issue with FX8 ,preset O4-Rot-Phzr-Bass

its clips when ever i have the 10 band graphic equalizer on ,,but if i bypass it--there is no clipping , anyone else had this problem?

E and A strings

The Level in the block is probably not 0 dB.

Back
Top Bottom