fx8 blinking light problem

freako

my fx8 having some issue on the fs light some time keep blinking itself,does anyone encourer this problem?any solution? im done update the firmware and chat mark but the last thing he ask was to ship it back to the factory.prefer to solve this diy since im in asia

Which LED is flashing? Is it the tap tempo LED?
The tap tempo LED , by default, is above the footswitch labeled "TEMPO" on the MK 1.
It is above the footswitch labeled "F3" on the MK 2.
The tap tempo function can be moved to another footswitch as well, and I believe that switch's LED will flash in that case.

Which LED is flashing? Is it the tap tempo LED?
The tap tempo LED , by default, is above the footswitch labeled "TEMPO" on the MK 1.
It is above the footswitch labeled "F3" on the MK 2.
The tap tempo function can be moved to another footswitch as well, and I believe that switch's LED will flash in that case.
everything gone crazy and blinking not as normal fx8 led blinking when we change preset n etc.

"everything gone crazy" is tremendously specific, thank you.
Since all seems fairly rational where I am I'll try to stay calm.

"everything gone crazy" is tremendously specific, thank you.
Since all seems fairly rational where I am I'll try to stay calm.
yup its keep blinking all the led for at least 20minutes above then after that back normal(during the blinking sometime its suddenly change scene or off some of the block) i have done cleaning n check the inside cable connection.but the problem still not solve.

Resetting the system parameters​

When things do not sound like they should or do not work as expected, and you can't find a cause, execute the Reset menu command in the Utility menu.

Reset resets all Setup parameters in the Global, I/O (including MIDI) and Tuner menus to the factory default values. This also includes the FC controller configuration.

Resetting the system parameters does NOT change or delete presets, nor user cabs, nor Global Blocks data.

WARNING: before resetting, write down each non-factory setting which is required to operate your rig. And export your FC configuration from the the editor.

"Doing a system reset and having that "fix" things does not surprise me at all. There are a variety of parameters that affect the overall sound that could be set incorrectly either by accident or by a bug in previous firmware. A system reset gives you a clean slate and ensures that the unit sounds as intended. The only drawback is that any changes you've made to I/O and MIDI control assignments will be lost." source

When things do not sound like they should or do not work as expected, and you can't find a cause, execute the Reset menu command in the Utility menu.

Reset resets all Setup parameters in the Global, I/O (including MIDI) and Tuner menus to the factory default values. This also includes the FC controller configuration.

Resetting the system parameters does NOT change or delete presets, nor user cabs, nor Global Blocks data.

WARNING: before resetting, write down each non-factory setting which is required to operate your rig. And export your FC configuration from the the editor.
will try this later,thanks for the suggestion 🙏🏼

there three type of reset, the last one is erase system flash,do u know any detail about this?

there three type of reset, the last one is erase system flash,do u know any detail about this?
Just reset system parameters...I wouldn't mess with the system flash or you will end up having to send the unit for support to correct any errors on that.

Follow these instructions to "clean" the hardware and restore its initial state.

1. Perform a reset: Utility > Reset. This will restore all parameters in Global, I/O and Tuner to factory defaults. This does not impact presets.
  2. Use the Utility menu to clear all presets. Then load the factory presets again.

Just reset system parameters...I wouldn't mess with the system flash or you will end up having to send the unit for support to correct any errors on that.

Follow these instructions to "clean" the hardware and restore its initial state.

1. Perform a reset: Utility > Reset. This will restore all parameters in Global, I/O and Tuner to factory defaults. This does not impact presets.
  2. Use the Utility menu to clear all presets. Then load the factory presets again.
done it yet its not solving the problem.seem like must be the hardware problem

Back
Top Bottom