FX8 and AX8 KickTags Glow labelling system available NOW!!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey all! I'm really pleased to say that kicktags.com is live again! New labels for the Fractal AX8 and FX8 are available right now, and the store is restocked with MFC and GCP labels too (www.kicktags.com)

I'm really pleased with how the new labels have turned out, particularly the F-Switch labelling system, which is the most flexible thing I've ever done, and allows you to label up every possible permutation of functions for those switches with one single label pack.

I'll post some pics and details on how the new stuff works, but for now... I'm off for a beer!

Cheers! Sukh

F-switches_zpsow1tadna.jpg

Any updates on when deliveries are due ?

Hey mate!

Started shipping first orders earlier this week, but, as I say on my site on the page about delivery times and shipping, you need to allow 15 business days before shipping - although it's usually much quicker than that.

Really looking forward to people getting these on their boards - and looking forward to finally getting them on my own board too, as my AX8 arrives tomorrow :)

Cheers! Sukh

Can some of you share photos of your AX8s with Kick Tags? I'd like to see how you're using them.

Hey fella, there are a few photos in various threads here and also a bunch posted on my Facebook page (I'll copy them in here at some point). Really great to see the different ways people are using and labelling their setups, and everyone is making good use of the F-Switch labels too.

Another batch of KickTags left tnis week to owners all over the world, so I'm hoping more pics will turn up soon :)

I had mine delivered on friday, they fit realy nice. Much better than masking tape !
Good job Sukh !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom