FX Return/ Input 2 - true stereo or two mono inputs?

Larry Largen

Inspired
Capture.PNG So I am running a Yamaha Motif Rack ES, controlled by a Fishman Tripleplay, Into the Input 2/ FX return. I have a FX loop and signal chain in my grid that is completely independent of my guitar signal going into Input 1. I have both left and right out of the Yamaha hooked up to left and right of Input 2. I'm not getting the signal in stereo, panned left and right. Is there a way to correct this or is it just way it is?

Attachments

• Deluxe Crunch.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
hi, would there be a way to process the L and R sides of input 2 on two different signal chains? i have a boss DR-880 that can output the drums and bass on different outputs and i am wondering if i can get them to to split to go to two different signal chains for different processing.

hi, would there be a way to process the L and R sides of input 2 on two different signal chains? i have a boss DR-880 that can output the drums and bass on different outputs and i am wondering if i can get them to to split to go to two different signal chains for different processing.

Yes. One easy way is vol/pan blocks. Branch to two vol/pan blocks and set their input select parameters to L & R.

Yes. One easy way is vol/pan blocks. Branch to two vol/pan blocks and set their input select parameters to L & R.

this is freakin awesome, I've got a rectifier preamp going into L, a boss DR-880 going mono into R, split off to two rows and the volume blocks starting each just grab L R sides respectively, I can run the drums through ANYTHING, drive, multi comp, reverbs, gate, chorus, all completely separate, and it goes right back to stereo as soon as you use anything stereo. guitar tone just running in parallel, UNTOUCHED. this dang box is worth $5,000. don't tell the boss.

Hi Could you give me some insight into how your running your rig with the Motif ...set up ? do you have a PC? any tracking issues?

Back
Top Bottom