FX LOOP SPLIT for TWO GUITARISTS???

Is it possible to split/pan the FX LOOP so that two guitarists could use TWO different cabs on stage? l know how to use two guitarists into 1axe-fx but will the FX LOOP allow it?

i think you'd need to pan before the FX Loop block. it's already stereo in/out, so the data before it has to be split.

Last edited:
I Have AXE-FX MKII. I need to send seperate signals form the FXloop out G1L and G2R into my Powerstage 700 which is stereo. I think i tried using pan blocks before the FX Loop once and was unsuccessful, i will have to try again. There are Pan parameters for each chain 1-4 in the FX Loop block, I bet that would do the trick...Fingers crossed.

I Have AXE-FX MKII. I need to send seperate signals form the FXloop out G1L and G2R into my Powerstage 700 which is stereo. I think i tried using pan blocks before the FX Loop once and was unsuccessful, i will have to try again. There are Pan parameters for each chain 1-4 in the FX Loop block, I bet that would do the trick...Fingers crossed.
you started a thread in the Axe-Fx III (3) section - are you asking about your 2 or about the new 3?

Back
Top Bottom