• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FX LOOP SPLIT for TWO GUITARISTS???

Is it possible to split/pan the FX LOOP so that two guitarists could use TWO different cabs on stage? l know how to use two guitarists into 1axe-fx but will the FX LOOP allow it?

chris

Legend!
i think you'd need to pan before the FX Loop block. it's already stereo in/out, so the data before it has to be split.

Last edited:
I Have AXE-FX MKII. I need to send seperate signals form the FXloop out G1L and G2R into my Powerstage 700 which is stereo. I think i tried using pan blocks before the FX Loop once and was unsuccessful, i will have to try again. There are Pan parameters for each chain 1-4 in the FX Loop block, I bet that would do the trick...Fingers crossed.

chris

Legend!
I Have AXE-FX MKII. I need to send seperate signals form the FXloop out G1L and G2R into my Powerstage 700 which is stereo. I think i tried using pan blocks before the FX Loop once and was unsuccessful, i will have to try again. There are Pan parameters for each chain 1-4 in the FX Loop block, I bet that would do the trick...Fingers crossed.
you started a thread in the Axe-Fx III (3) section - are you asking about your 2 or about the new 3?

Top Bottom