Fx loop return signal lost

clusterDuck

Hey all,
I am trying to run my Eventide H9 in an effects loop on the axe, however, the return signal into the axe is missing. That is, the FX loop sends the signal out, but there is nothing coming back in from input 2/ fx return.

Is there some global volume control on the fx return that I have set to zero by accident?

Thanks in advance!

There's an input 2 level control in the I/O menu. If using mono return, also verify you're using In 2L, not In 2R.

If still not solved, post the preset or a screenshot of layout if possible.

Do you need output 2 level control all the way up for this?IE - the physical knob on the front. Can't remember off hand.

There's an input 2 level control in the I/O menu. If using mono return, also verify you're using In 2L, not In 2R.

If still not solved, post the preset or a screenshot of layout if possible.

I've set the input 2 level to max. I am using 2L, not 2R. The screenshot is below.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2017-01-15 12.03.03.png

Is there any activity on the front panel Input 2 LEDs? If not, check cables and H9 setup/levels. You could also check if In 2 is functioning normally with FXL block engaged and a known working cable connecting Out 2L to In 2L.

So I got it to work. I'm not even sure exactly what I did but your comments did help. Especially the last one about looking for the volume LEDs on input 2.Thanks Bakerman!

It's pretty cool. I am running my eventide H9 in the loop. At the same time, I am running the output from the H9 split back into my matrix power amp/ cabs and also into the return of the fx loop so that I can record and send that signal to front of house for live play.

Wish you could remember what you did. I'm having the same trouble trying to do the same thing, but with a Lexicon MX300 instead of an H9. Unless somebody can tell me how to get reverse reverb out of the AxeFx so I don't need the MX300.

Back
Top Bottom