Fx loop question

jethro

Inspired
I followed the instructions on page 30 of the manual to a tee. But I get no sound of the effect inserted to the loop. I'm trying to use a Eventide H9 max in the loop. Is it a level somewhere? The send block is empty on axe edit. Any idea's?

post your preset so we can evaluate.....there are level controls on both the In and Out blocks..check them, and assure that the physical in/outs match the ones on the grid.

I followed the instructions on page 30 of the manual to a tee. But I get no sound of the effect inserted to the loop. I'm trying to use a Eventide H9 max in the loop. Is it a level somewhere? The send block is empty on axe edit. Any idea's?

Pls attach your preset so we can see what you’re looking at... but first, what is the out 3 knob on the front panel set to?

I second the "check output 3 knob" suggestion. I was at a gig the other day and was getting no sound back from my pedals. After stressing for a few minutes I realized I wasn't sending them anything in the first place. Turned Output 3 up, and voila, everything came to life.

please post a screenshot of the Layout grid and/or upload the preset here - in Edit, click the PRESET menu item, then Export.

I see the meters moving and no sound. On the axe and in axe edit. Output 3 knob is at 1 o clock. Not sure how to post the preset or screen shot.

I followed the instructions on page 30 of the manual to a tee.

Looking at your preset, I beg to differ. Your preset doesn't look exactly the same as the manual which is why you aren't hearing anything.
Swap Output block 3 for Output 1 block.
Swap Send block for Output 3 block and swap Return block for Input 3 block.

Looking at your preset, I beg to differ. Your preset doesn't look exactly the same as the manual which is why you aren't hearing anything.
Swap Output block 3 for Output 1 block.
Swap Send block for Output 3 block and swap Return block for Input 3 block.

You got it! Thanks a million! I had been messing with it all day and that's why it was different. And it sounds absolutely amazing! The III with the H9 Max sounds incredible! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom