fwQ2.00 | My NEW Dokken/GEORGE LYNCH patch + Til The Livin’ End SOLO VIDEO

In this case the PITCH gets a mono input signal, so it would / should not make any difference.

In fact it does make a difference Yek , just try switching the Mono to Stereo and you will hear that the Pitch Detune becomes fatter , to me better sounding....even though the Pitch gets mono signal....

Last edited:
Testing: the preset sound like this on your machine? If yes, then everything is okay.
Played with a strat.

that actually sounds fine to me, the guitar tone on the record is completely drenched in reverb hahaha it sounded weird and less "authentical" with less/no reverb imo! of course in a modern recording that would be too much, but hey more is more when it comes to 80s FX wise haha just tweak it to your liking/setup!

In fact it does make a difference Yek , just try switching the Mono to Stereo and you will hear that the Pitch Detune becomes fatter , to me better sounding....even though the Pitch gets mono signal....

Hey Anand, I hear a bump when switching between the two choices but I don't hear a tonal or gain change.
Theoretically there shouldn't be any difference either, after checking the diagram in the manual.
But I can't argue with what you hear. :)

Hey Anand, I hear a bump when switching between the two choices but I don't hear a tonal or gain change.
Theoretically there shouldn't be any difference either, after checking the diagram in the manual.
But I can't argue with what you hear. :)

hahah, no bumps here.....but i will record a fast short clip for the richer detuning to be heard :rolleyes:

Here it is...see if you hear any 'richness' difference between the 2 Input modes...played 2 times the chord before switching Input mode.

@ProgressiveRocco : here is my preset setup with these Pitch , Delay & Reverb setup....works great to fade in from Rhythms > Leads and stuff.....

Attachments

• STEREO MOJO.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 19
Yes, I hear a little difference. If I had to choose, I would prefer the first, haha.

Actually , on this Soundcloud file, the difference is not that obvious .....really try for your self.....in my Logic recording and through the studio monitors there is a nice subtle difference in richness.

My eyes see you playing it, but my ears keep telling me it's George. It's a weird feeling :D Very well done. As always, love watching these. Fun to see how easy you make it look and the sound and playing are always spot on. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom