AFIII FW3.01 Brit Silver + Mars Silver Cab Pack: SKI OR DIE

I'm not sure if any of you know this game but we played it for years in the 90s as kids. :) The time era was fitting for the 1987 Silver vibes.

Really loving the Silver Jubilee right now after playing the real thing side by side.

Maybe it’s just me but you guys have a solid ability to create a commercial that doesn’t really translate well to what it offers me... the consumer. This is a thing noticed more than just this time.

It’s well produced but it seems like more shine, spin and polish rather than substance.
Video games? Mimicking game soundtracks?
Not why I play guitar really...

Last edited:
Maybe it’s just me but you guys have a solid ability to create a commercial that doesn’t really translate well to what it offers me... the consumer. This is a thing noticed more than just this time.

It’s well produced but it seems like more shine, spin and polish rather than substance.
Video games? Mimicking game soundtracks?
Not why I play guitar really...
Thought about this comment and created a very clear representation of what this pack sounds like with the Brit Silver amp sim tweaked to crunch, lead and clean. It's very beautiful and clear and crunchy in all the right ways:

Demo sounds sick man! Both the track and the isolated tones.

Admittedly Ski or Die was just a bit before my time, though I know it by reputation, but I just wanted to say that video games and mimicking game soundtracks is literally exactly why I play guitar, haha.

Demo sounds sick man! Both the track and the isolated tones.

Admittedly Ski or Die was just a bit before my time, though I know it by reputation, but I just wanted to say that video games and mimicking game soundtracks is literally exactly why I play guitar, haha.
Haha for sure! Also it's a song that has special meaning to me. As a kid all I did was listen to GNR and play Ski or Die. This was therapeutic for me at least. :)

Back
Top Bottom