FW20b Jmpre-1 DEMO

That was something nice to hear in this morning....great riff...superb sound...give me that patch and that's it..! i can play with this sound for the rest of my life

Check the description in the YouTube video, dude. Thanks for the kind words!

Upon further review, is the impressive part of the tones in the "processing"??

The jpmpre's - sound like nothin at all, really.

thanks

you could probably say that about any mixed guitar in a recording. who publishes real songs with absolutely zero processing on the individual instruments?

thanks

you could probably say that about any mixed guitar in a recording. who publishes real songs with absolutely zero processing on the individual instruments?

Chris is correct. I made this video because many people seem to appreciate a tone a bit more if it sounds good in a mix. For example, a highly scooped tone with extreme bass and treble may sound somewhat cool while playing by your self as a guitar player, but in context of playing in a band or a mix, it'll disappear and won't be as satisfying.

Then again, there are really no limits to what sound you aim for! As long as you like it.

Really nice tone.

This demonstrates the power of layering tracks. The sum is greater than the parts. As previously mentioned, it's also important to bear in mind that if you solo'd your favorite rhythm guitar track in most mixes, it would probably sound pretty thin. That's because engineers frequently roll off the low end to make room for bass guitar and to prevent low end build-up. Guitars (and other instruments) need their own sonic space so they don't step on or get stepped on by other instruments in a mix.

Back
Top Bottom